the j/b design mini-makover
give us three days…we’ll change your life
Many people think working with an interior designer is for rich people. Well, we’re here to tell you that you do not have to be wealthy to live richly, surrounded by beauty. Life is better when your home is organized and welcoming. Fortunately for many of our clients, we love a challenge. We can do a lot with a little and even more with a little more. You’d be surprised by the dramatic difference we can make in your home in just a few days, with a limited budget—that is, if you’re up for putting in some work yourself.
To help you elevate your quality of life right NOW, we offer our mini-makovers in two tiers. Have questions? E-mail or call.
MINI-MINI MAKEOVER – $1,000
- We’ll come to your home and talk to you about the way you live and what you want to change.
- We’ll evaluate your home, your furniture, your art and even your mess.
- We’ll start right away, moving your furniture around. We’ll rehang your art (and tell you where to rehang the heavier pieces.) We’ll also suggest which things you should delete—a process which is not for the faint of heart.
- We’ll recommend paint colors for up to four rooms.
- We’ll “spend” $2,500 on your central living spaces — in other words, we will recommend purchases that would cost you a total of $2,500. You can decide, of course, whether to make some or all of those purchases.
MINI-MAKOVER – $2,500
- Same as above, but we will “spend” $10,000 — in other words, we will recommend purchases that would cost you a total of $10,000. You can decide, of course, whether to make some or all of those purchases.